Check out the media attention Decoding Dyslexia Iowa has received!
- Des Moines Register interviews DDIA representative Randy Califf on the legal ruling which orders the Iowa Department of Education to change how special education eligibility is determined: Read the article
- Van and Bonnie of WHO radio interview DDIA representative Elizabeth Hoksbergen about the DDIA Fall Conference: Read the article
- Des Moines Register interviews DDIA representative Katie Greving in "Why Are Fewer Students Receiving Special Education?"
- Des Moines Register article "Families Feel Impact of Special Education Cuts" features DDIA representative Randy Califf
- Van and Bonnie on WHO radio interview DDIA representative Elizabeth Hoksbergen: Listen to the interview
- WOI Channel 5 TV covers Iowa’s new dyslexia law
- Iowa Public Radio interviews DDIA representatives Heidi Kroner and Elizabeth Hoksbergen
- Susan Barton talks dyslexia with Jan Mickelson of WHO radio
- Jan Mickelson of WHO radio discusses dyslexia with DDIA representative Katie Greving
- Des Moines Register article: Group Wants Students Tested For Dyslexia