Check out the media attention Decoding Dyslexia Iowa has received!
January 2018 - DDIA appears on WOI Channel 5's Good Morning Iowa!
- DDIA leaders Katie Greving and Amy Dahlke discuss dyslexia on Iowa Public Radio's "Talk of Iowa": Listen here
- Des Moines Register interviews DDIA leader Randy Califf on the legal ruling which orders the Iowa Department of Education to change how special education eligibility is determined: Read the article
- Van and Bonnie of WHO radio interview DDIA leader Elizabeth Hoksbergen about the 2016 Fall Conference: Read the article
- Des Moines Register interviews DDIA leader Katie Greving in "Why Are Fewer Students Receiving Special Education?"
- Des Moines Register article "Families Feel Impact of Special Education Cuts" features DDIA leader Randy Califf