SSB 3180 - A bill establishing a Dyslexia Task Force in Iowa
The purpose of the task force is to study the issue of dyslexia
and make recommendations to help Iowa students with dyslexia.
Bill Status - Approved by the Senate Education Committee
on 2/15/18; awaiting a full vote by the Iowa Senate
Iowans, you can help move this bill through the legislative process!
- Click here to find your legislators
- Contact your legislators (Senator contact information, Representative contact information)
- Ask them to support the Dyslexia Task Force bill and share why it matters to you
- Thank them for their time and for their public service
What else you can do:
- Stay in touch with your legislators - build the relationship
- Connect with your legislators on social media
- Attend legislator forums and town hall meetings in your district and ask about dyslexia